HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

rachels ttc diary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rachel
Infant
Infant

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: rachels ttc diary   Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:47 am

Its just over 2 weeks since i had the d and c rip baby fox. In some ways it seems like ages ago in others feels like only yesterday!! Im glad we planted the rose bush in the garden its somewhere to remember our little one feel like gareth has got over our loss very easy but cannot tell as he doest really share his feelings typical man lol couldnt have got through this without him though!! Hve been trying to make him happy although he says i dont have to try i always do make him happy we kinda decided the other night we would wait till 2 weeks b4 our holiday till we start ttc aginobviously depending on my periods etc but we are not being overly carefull his just worried that if i was to mc again we would be in a strange country with poor healthcare we are going to egypt so not like popping over from spain its only 8 weeks till we go so really only 6 weeks till we officially start ttc again i know its naughty but seretly hope i fall pregnant b4 af comes but i doubt it haha. Decided perhaps we need to be super healthy b4 ttc this time and trying hard to have our 5 a day which is diffiult i hate fruit but love veg and vice versa for gareth. I cant stop thinking about babies its driving me potty i want to have one so much it hurts guess its back to ttc again hope we dont have to wait to long!! im feeling quite low in mood today keep getting baby info stuff through the post x x x x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:55 am

awww hun.

I hope it happens for you soon. Although there are a few ladies on here that are in the same boat,and I know it helps to know there are people out there who are in the same situation which makes it a little easier.

Keep us informed on how you go.

BoyBabydust Pink-babydust BoyBabydust Pink-babydust BoyBabydust Pink-babydust BoyBabydust Pink-babydust BoyBabydust

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:06 am

good luck hun hope everything works out exactly how you want it too xx

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:49 am

All the best hun, wishing you tons and tons of luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loudun
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:00 pm

wishing you loads of luck....xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:10 pm

good luck hun Thumbup

and hope you have a nice holiday ....:cheer2:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up

Female
Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:16 am

Good Luck Hun, hope all goes to plan for you. Have a fab holiday! Take Care x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mummyethel
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:37 am

good luck rachel

have a fab holiday!

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flower
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:24 am

Hi there, I could really relate to your post. My DH seemed to just "get over" our loss really quickly - not that he doesn't care but that he has a different way of dealing with things. He has said since that he thought he had to be strong to look after me.

Like you, I really hoped I'd be one of those ladies who never got AF after M/C - unfortunately it wasn't to be but we are back TTC now.

Enjoy your holiday and take care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rachel
Infant
Infant

Female

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:37 am

ok mass diary entry alert lol update since been away x x x

16/07/2007 Was back at uni today which was nice in someways to see my friends but its supprising how rumers get spread round i only told my closes freinds any way about the pregnancy but some how my whole intake knows about it !! and when i walked into the room it went quite!!!! why do people do that why not just changee the subject haha !!! going to the theatre tonight going to see dirty dancing which im looking forward to!!! still no sign of af im sure my body is confused with whats going on as my boobs are massive i went up a cup size when pregnant these have not gone down and they seem to be atill growing!!! ordered some cheap preggers tests yesterday to see if hormones have gone x x x x x

17/07/2007 really thought i was going to get af this morning as had those kinda cramps last night was already for it and nothing!!!! ordered some hpts and they have come done one to see if its back to neg and no hormones left was quite sad to be looking for a bfn x x xx
would have been 12 weeks today and having a completely sh!t day!!!!! feeling so low i cant cope i want my baby back so much!!! not sure if this is normal to feel like this i havent slept properly foe almost a month now and just feel emotionally drained noone seems to know how im feeling and asumes im fine with everything!!! my sister in law sent me a text i cant get out my head part of it said at least you know your fertile its really really got to me!!! x x xx

23/07/2007 would have been having my first scan today i have actually coped fine im having a brilliant day lots of good things to look forward too!! go away for weekend with friend in aug go on holiday 2 weeks with dh novembers my 25th dec i see takethat(sad i know lol) finish my nurse training and its christmas so its all good well for today im sure ill have a bad day sooner or later x x x

28th july
af has come in full swing today never had one so heavy so on cd 1 of ttc x x x x x

31st july

af getting a bit better on cd 3 today and now that its here i want it gone so i can start ttc again lol really looking forward to ttc again although i doubt ill be saying that when af/bfp is due at the end of next month lol told dh he better get me knocked up quick as i dont fancy another af haha x x x

2nd august
af has gone i think fingers crossed it has so we can do some baby making x x x

7th august
on cd 10 today and getting ewcm is this normal this early on?? cycle normally 29 days b4 mc well been doing lots of bd over the last few days and sure we will the next few haha so fingers crossed x x xx

8th aug
cd 11 today been bd like mad hopefully it will pay off that dreaded tww seems to be approaching fast!!! x x x x

10th aug

cd 13 today been bd like mad dont feel much different not much to report today x x x

11th aug
cd 14 lots and lots of ewcm not at work tomorrow so hubby better watch out he he x x x x

14th aug
cd 18 i think loosing count lol really tired and feeling a bit sicky although very hungery but where im so run down at the moment not really able to tell difference between preg symptoms and feeling generally yuck x x x x

15th augcd 19 having a pooh day car wouldnt start lol but ttc wise hardly slept a wink last night one min i was hot then cold couldnt get comfy felt sick all last night now im just tired getting stbbing pains occaionally in boobies x x x x
also noticed boobies are a bit bigger today i was a 36c b4 pregnancy went up to a d when pregnant they never went down and now they are bursting out the d s lol jordan eat your heart out i havent put weight on if anything i have prob lost it me confused!!!!!!

16th aug
cd 20 very very tired feel like i could sleep and sleep and sleep and sore boobies on and off tummy feels really bloated probably af coming early knowing my luck!!!! x x xx

cd 21 and im starting to think there is a possibility i could be preggers not sure if its my body playing ming games or what but boobies are defently bigger dh asked if i had a wonder bra on yest lol there is thread type veins appearing on them not big blue ones los of tiny read ones on area around nipple and they hurt on and off felt a bit sicky this morning and couldnt stand the smell of the fry up hubby was cooking which i normally love tired all the time and feel like im getting a cold sneezing lots and bunged up nose probably find out im going down with flu or something lol also got a niggling pain on my r side lower abdo really hope this it not etting my hopes up though just yet x x x x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:01 am

Lets hope this is it for you then.Can't wait to find out.

Keep us posted hun. Thanks for your diary :)

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:52 am

oh sounds exciting .... try not to get to excited to quick hun ...as as you said it could be your body playing games :O)

good luck xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flower
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:40 am

When are you going to test?

xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rachel
Infant
Infant

Female

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:15 am

cd 24 today this is going to be a tmi thread haha when i wiped yesterday after going to the loo there was a tiny bit of pinkish blood mied with cm thought it could be implantation as not seen that b4 and not had anything since!!!! done a test and it was bfn:( af not due to fri/sat so hoping it was too early but have a strange feeling af may be on route ahhhhhhhhhhh this tww is driving me mad x x x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rachel
Infant
Infant

Female

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:58 am

cd 26/7 today done a cheepie test and got a faint bfp well hoping it was bfp and not an evap but im hpoing and praying everything is making me gag today i was nearly sick at the smell of my washing powder i really hope this is it x x x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mummyethel
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:12 pm

good luck babes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loudun
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:34 pm

Good luck hun, BABY DUST coming your way...xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rachel
Infant
Infant

Female

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:05 am

well af came on fri:( although i was getting + on hpt went to drs and i had a chemical pregnancy dont really understand it and not sure how to feel so carrying on as though it was just af as that makes things easier!!! well its cd7 onto another month of ttc x x x x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leighann
Grown-up
Grown-up

Female
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: rachels ttc diary   Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:38 am

good luck hun thinking of u
Back to top Go down
View user profile