HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

still scared

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: still scared   Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:41 pm

well my dughter is nearly 18mths...... dont know if ive shared this with you ladies but i have a fear of choking... i still mash all my daughters food up i know its ridiculous my health visitor just says ''ohh it will get better'' but this has happened with my last 2 children aswell untill they have a full set of teeth i just wont give them lumpy food.... i know where this fear comes from its my son brandon when he was about 13 mths old he choked on a chip.... it was complete panic stations luckily my mom was there she took hold of bran while i was just going hysterical..... luckily the chip dislodged itself and bran was fine but 8yrs down the line here i am...i know my daughter can eat food that isnt mashed up because my sister and hubby give it too her but only if im not in the house...and im fine with that but if i have to watch i just go all panicky and take the food off her...any one else have this kind of problem xx

Infant
Infant

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: still scared   Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:39 am

I don't have that problem, but maybe you could try giving her Really small pieces of things, you know tiny pieces of donut and soft easy to chew things and see how she does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ericsmommyalways5504

still scared
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bringing up Baby :: Breastfeeding,Bottlefeeding & Solids-
Jump to: