HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

wat the hec

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
newmotherhood
Teenager
Teenager

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2006-08-11

PostSubject: wat the hec   Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:18 am

So I'm getten a new job n I gotta go for a urin drug test ok np I went yesterday to do it because we have 24 hours for it to be valid. I got to the office, was called in and wen I went to the bathroom I couldent go lol! I tried n tried wen I finally did something the nurse lady person is yellen at me to hurry. I give her the little I can do n she scornes me with come back tomarro u not give me enough. she was mean I tell ya mean lol. I go back today n guess wat I cant go agn lol after I drank so much water the good thing was at least today it was a diffrent lady. it was a lil more than yesterdays test so the lady calles the one from yesterday n screams out loud she did not pee alot is it useable. this place was full of ppl n shes screaming I cant pee enough lol it turned out she can do the test with the lil I gave her my sis made fun of me because she was in for the samething in the next room. I hate being youngest sister lol the whole time I was there I was wishing I was pregnant for a bit I would have given more than enough:lol!: I was embaressed so badly its funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: wat the hec   Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:38 am

lol hmmm I know what I would have said to that first lady,but then that is me. What alot of messing about.Bet your glad you wont have to do that again.

Teenager
Teenager

Female

PostSubject: Re: wat the hec   Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:48 am

O I had lots to say I usally speak my mind but I was haven a good day she wasent gonna ruin it lol Im happy its over I know ill pass lol np
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uksammy
Pensioner
Pensioner

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: wat the hec   Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:26 am

lol! I hate scary women! What job are you going for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
newmotherhood
Teenager
Teenager

Female

PostSubject: Re: wat the hec   Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:22 am

lol! to funny well im applyen for a job for target but temp. till I find better because the hours at target are all over n I need a steady job because I have my boo n daddy works in the day 10 hours so I wanna try the same this way we have family time u know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wat the hec   

Back to top Go down

wat the hec
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ChatBox :: This & That Room-
Jump to: