HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Oh no!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sue
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Oh no!   Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:30 am

My ex just lost his job. He lost it about 2 weeks ago and never told me. I got my last support check 2 weeks ago. AND now the kids health insurance is gone as of tomorrow. He never once told me. It's a good thing that his employer felt the need to tell me. I have an application into child health plus(a government program that I will have to pay for but its a lot cheaper than other insurance programs). I still have not heard from them though. I am so angry and upset right now. I understand it's funny to him and his gf that I get no more money from them BUT the health insurance for the kids is a very seriuos issue, and a violation of court orders.
NOW, I need to get a second job which means less time for the kids. So not happy right now. cryy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!   Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:42 am

owww hun im sooo sorry thinking of you xxxx

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!   Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:19 am

What a rotter!

Hope everything gets sorted for you hun xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!   Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:00 am

My eldest son's Dad has alwy's been pretty good at paying me as we had an agreement already.Then CSA came into it and basically stuck their nose in.I felt they should not have intervened when we had an argreement.

Then he lost his Job,this was 2 years back and never told me either and when I never recieved my Maintanance,I phoned them to find that they were not paying me anymore money as my Ex was no longer working. At the end of the day it was not my Ex fault as his company went out of buisness,but it was his fault not to prepare me.
But luckily he started paying me directly from his bank each month,so really again I cant moan about him as he done something about it.

But your Ex Sue is a real rotter for not saying aswell,and it is worse for you as he is not recieving any income,so it's hard work. Chin up hun,I am sure something will crop up.

Female
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!   Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:08 pm

Oh no big hugs, hopefully he'll get a new job before you'll need to x

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chocolatemummys.proboards82.com/index.cgi
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!   Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:11 pm

aw hun sorry to hear this !! Hugs

wishing you well xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sue
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!   Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:11 pm

skorpy wrote:
My eldest son's Dad has alwy's been pretty good at paying me as we had an agreement already.Then CSA came into it and basically stuck their nose in.I felt they should not have intervened when we had an argreement.

Then he lost his Job,this was 2 years back and never told me either and when I never recieved my Maintanance,I phoned them to find that they were not paying me anymore money as my Ex was no longer working. At the end of the day it was not my Ex fault as his company went out of buisness,but it was his fault not to prepare me.
But luckily he started paying me directly from his bank each month,so really again I cant moan about him as he done something about it.

But your Ex Sue is a real rotter for not saying aswell,and it is worse for you as he is not recieving any income,so it's hard work. Chin up hun,I am sure something will crop up.

I wish that was the case. My ex has never paid on his own. He owed me $6000 before the state took his money. Now I won't see anymore unless he starts working again. See, he lost his job for showing up 2 hours late and drunk. He worked at a school! So sad.
Thanks for the good thoughts everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loudun
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!   Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:30 am

OMG, your ex is a real rotter and i feel sorry for him....

I hope you can sort something out money wise so that you don't have to work 2 jobs....

thinking of you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!   

Back to top Go down

Oh no!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ChatBox :: This & That Room-
Jump to: