HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Need to ask questions! - Sorry if too graphic!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
knitty1974
NewBorn
NewBorn

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Need to ask questions! - Sorry if too graphic!   Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:53 am

Ok, so we are now officially TTC and I am thrilled, but I do have some questions and I have no one else to ask! I apologise if too graphic!

In the past when we have had a sex, I have always gone to the loo afterwards as I was told it reduces the risk of infection, even though we always used condoms, I still did it. Anyway now that we are TTC, I don't want to go to the loo afterwards as that sort of defeats the object!

So my questions :

1. when you have sex how long after do you wait till you go the loo?
2. do you lie in any particular position afterwards to help the little swimmers?
3. how long normally does it take for you to know if you are pregnant?

I must apologise again but I have no close girlfriends I can ask, and as we are all in the same boat here, thought you wouldn't mind.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rachel
Infant
Infant

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Need to ask questions! - Sorry if too graphic!   Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:56 am

hi good luck with the ttc journey its a mad one lol im also ttc i had a mc in june and fingers crossed think i might have my bfp when we are doing the deed we normally just lay there cuddling for a about 15 mins after cuddling then i have to get up and go to the loo as it feels yucky if that makes sense lol this time round i have popped a pillow under my bum or propped legs up against wall for a few mins hope this helps honey x x x x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Need to ask questions! - Sorry if too graphic!   Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:06 am

I have also popped my legs up lol and used pillows etc. It hasnt made one bit of difference for me though because 13 months on and I'm still trying to no avail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up

Female
Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Need to ask questions! - Sorry if too graphic!   Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:25 am

Good Luck to you all who are TTC at the moment!

I always go to the loo about 10 minutes after but i think the main thing is.....dont try to hard!!!

Good Luck x x x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kellytimestwo
child
child

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Need to ask questions! - Sorry if too graphic!   Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:18 am

lol...pillow under the bum for me too! i was very regular and knew when i would ovulate, so we did it during that time. i stayed there propped up for almost 30 min!!! Jawdrop not sure if that actually helps, but we ended up pregnant straight away! i've also read that if helps if your partner wears loose fitting underwear, like boxers...keeps the little guys nice and cool Bleh2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loudun
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Need to ask questions! - Sorry if too graphic!   Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:07 pm

Good luck at ttc......xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to ask questions! - Sorry if too graphic!   

Back to top Go down

Need to ask questions! - Sorry if too graphic!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1