HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Christmas past......and one too come....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
loudun
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Christmas past......and one too come....   Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:14 am

Yeah i know you will all think i am crazy but you won't be far wrong there.

Well 2007 has been and gone and christmas was good and all but 2008 is here now and christmas shopping is started again.....got 4 presents today and all my wrapping paper and new bobbles for my tree all in the sale so i was well pleased......only another 22 presents to go and duncan's (but i'll get his later in the year.....)

Here's to a very happy and joyfull 2008 and happy shopping people.....xxx

from the crazy scottish swiss lady lesley...xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past......and one too come....   Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:41 am

OMG......and i thought i was doing well by getting my nieces birthday presents and her birthday aint till april.........but good on you.....at least you can sit back and laugh at us who are running round like maniacs in december doing our xmas shopping xxxxxxxxx

Elder
Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past......and one too come....   Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:11 am

No i won't laugh as lots of you said you where going to start earlier this year so i thought i would just give a push in the right direction.....LOL happy shopping....

p.s got another 2 pressies today...hehe

love
lesley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leighann
Grown-up
Grown-up

Female
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past......and one too come....   Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:20 pm

yh we starting this month every month we are ganna get 2 pressants a month that way we can spend a bit more money on people.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loudun
Elder
Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past......and one too come....   Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:38 am

That's it leighann......happy shopping hun....xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loudun
Elder
Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past......and one too come....   Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:22 am

well folks i have done it, feb is not here yet and my christmas shopping for 2008 is done, just have to get duncan's later in the year but everyone else is sorted...... I am so proud of myself.....

just have to start making them now, that should be fun and done by march......

happy shopping.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past......and one too come....   Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:43 am

ohhh well done xx

Elder
Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past......and one too come....   Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:12 am

Even better, duncan has had a great afternoon painting and drawing, so all i have to do now is put the picture on vanish it and screw the screws and i'm all done.....need 2 more things as i missed counted....opps.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past......and one too come....   Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:49 am

Haha gogo Loudon!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loudun
Elder
Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past......and one too come....   Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:21 am

Well i will be varnishing like mad to night and wrapping tomorrow and that's me nearly done, just the last two to go but have to go buy them tomorrow, just hope the varnishing goes ok.....will let yu know.....

Duncan asked me today though if we where going to buy a tree tomorrow so he is well confused..... opps....xxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past......and one too come....   

Back to top Go down

Christmas past......and one too come....
Page 1 of 1