HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Weight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Weight   Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:07 am

cryy God i am so pissed with myself i have put on all the weigh that i lost yet again!!!
I truly belive now this is serious i feel totally out of control and no will power at all!!! Its like an eating disorder only i eat lots!!!
Most of what i eat is actualy quite healthy and i am veggie too but i eat so much of it and constantly i never seem to feel full. I am also a terrible comfort eater and feel down a lot. I have tried so many diests now and i am good loose weight then fall of the wagon and put it all back on!!! I am thinking of going to see the dr for some advice and help!! Has any one ever used prescribed diet pills??? Also any other ideas would be welcomed i am desperate!!!!

I dont want to be a fat mother who my son is embrassed of and that i cant keep up with something has got to change!!!

Infant
Infant

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Weight   Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:23 am

Hay hun.
I know excatly how u feel. I lost over 2 stone last year and because of my lack of confidance put most of it back on!! Its so hard to stick to a diet. All i can say it maby if u can afford it could you join a slimming class? Like SW or WW? Do u use a gym or do regular exercise. I joined a gym and in 4 weeks i lost nearly a stone and thats without dieting!

I'v never used slimming tablets from the doctor and dont think i would, i have a friend that used them and the stuff coming out the other side was horrid! She would only ave to trump and her trousers would be covered in poo!!

I hope u find the right thing for you and i wish u all the best hun x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Weight   Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:48 am

Apparently Slimming World is really good Maz. My Mother - in Law is on it and she has already lost over a stone! You get to eat loads of goodies, and you can even have chocolate!!! Give it a go, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loudun
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Weight   Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:13 am

I know how you feel maz i am the same, i really need and want to loss weight but i am also a comfort eater (manly at night) so i also need a good diet, i think i will start to do slimming world again....

good luck hun and i hope you fine a diet good for you....xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Weight   Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:50 am

I keep losing weight and putting it back on too .... its a never ending circle !! argh !!

Im very similar in my diet .... i eat lots of vegetables ..... and fruit ... and my meals are pretty health ... but because i work so much i tend to snack in between ... because i get hungry before dinner argh !!

and i am also a terrible comfort eater !! grr

we have all had weight problems hun .... i tryyy not to think about it to much ... think i would go pottier if i did lol

xxx HUGS xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vanessa_tallula
Infant
Infant

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Weight   Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:40 am

Hi hun, well my hubby is a personal trainer he knows loads about exercise, fitness and nutrition. He has always said diets are bad, the reason being they tend to be a short lived thing, you always come off 'the diet' in the end.

The best thing is to write down what you normally eat during the day and then just try and cut back so its not such a shock to your body. If you eat 3 pieces of toast for breakfast eat 2 and substitue dodgy snack food for something healthier..banana instead of chocolate bar. That being said don't avoid all treats it will feel too restrictive and you will end up binging!

You don't need a gym, just go for a walk each day for 20 - 30mins. You will keep the weight of if you see it as a lifestyle change, you don't need to live like a monk either!

So - eat less of what you eat now, no huge changes of diet, substitute some fruit/healthy snackes for the crisps, chocolate you eat etc and do a little exercise :-D

Stick with it and keep us updated on your progress hun and if you need any help or wanna chat, just get in touch :-D xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weight   

Back to top Go down

Weight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1