HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Will your/does your baby have a middle name?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yummy_mummy_lizzy
NewBorn
NewBorn

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Will your/does your baby have a middle name?   Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:10 pm

im *elizabeth rose* and my sister is *victoria lucy* so you'd think with sensible names like that we could pick goodones but NO!!! haha, *zachary anthony james* from me and my sister called my first niece *alexandra tiffany SPARKLE* and my second niece is *amellia* and then a string of hippie names, i think *tigerlilly* is in there somewhere! my boyfriend is *alan bradley* and my mum and dad and his mum and dad all have middle names as do all out siblings (6 between us or 9 including steps!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leighann
Grown-up
Grown-up

Female
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Will your/does your baby have a middle name?   Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:28 pm

my is leighann and (margaret may) they are my two nans who died my sons name is alfie (george) after my farther in law
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Will your/does your baby have a middle name?   Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:53 am

well my middle name is jane my childrens are jason (anthony) kirsty(louise) brandon (michael,john,paul,philip,david) yeah he's got 5 middle names courtney(jane) after mine lol kian(dylan) and morgan (bethany joan) joan being my late mothers name

Grown-up
Grown-up

Female
Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Will your/does your baby have a middle name?   Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:17 am

I dont know why my parents choose mine and my sisters name, they are both unusal. My sisters name is Bonnie-Marie, marie after my mums middle name and my name is Sherri-Anne, dont know where any of that came from?! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will your/does your baby have a middle name?   

Back to top Go down

Will your/does your baby have a middle name?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2