HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I know we say we could do with 2 pairs of arms...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janey
child
child

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: I know we say we could do with 2 pairs of arms...   Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:54 am

But this is ridiculous!!!

http://www.marketlaunchers.com/innoventions.html

Personally you would never have caught me using one of these when my children were little. The whole point about feeding your baby is to form a bond with them, not to shove their bottle or drinks beaker in one of these to do the job for you.
Anyway it's dangerous to prop babies/children up with their bottles etc as they could choke.
It might be useful for some of the other functions it's intended for though

What do you all think?

Good or bad invention?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.slimmingworldsupport.editboard.com
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: I know we say we could do with 2 pairs of arms...   Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:07 am

I think its a Lazy invention.Not good for bottle fed babies in my eyes.It would be too tempting for some mums to prop them in their chairs and use one of them to feed their baby and walk out of the room to do something else/Not good to leave a baby unatended while feeding.

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I know we say we could do with 2 pairs of arms...   Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:16 am

Hmm well, I think they are handy for children who are able to hold a bottle/cup themselves. For instance, if your out and your child wants a drink, you can use the 3rd arm. We know all kids have a habbit of throwing the cups out of the pram etc. But thats the only way i'd use them. I would never use them for small babies while I go leave the room todo something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kellytimestwo
child
child

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: I know we say we could do with 2 pairs of arms...   Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:11 pm

This thing seems a little strange to me :scratch:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loudun
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: I know we say we could do with 2 pairs of arms...   Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:42 am

Nothing against the americans but when i saw this i thought i bet it's in the usa and i was right, i don't like the idea of feeding with it but holding the paint water is a good idea......xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know we say we could do with 2 pairs of arms...   

Back to top Go down

I know we say we could do with 2 pairs of arms...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1