HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

DEBATE: Should prams/pushchairs be allowed in shops?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Should prams/pushchairs be allowed in shops?   Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:45 am

YES saraho,that is so true and to top it off some dont have lifts so you can get to them LOOOOL

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Should prams/pushchairs be allowed in shops?   Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:49 am

yeah that happened to me in a big asda wall mart... george was upstairs not allowed to put pushchairs on the escalators and the lift wasnt working so i walked bk out lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Should prams/pushchairs be allowed in shops?   Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:15 pm

lol one time I got told that we werent allowed to take push chairs into Macro. So i said 'your having a laugh' and walked in anyway!!lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VickyW
Infant
Infant

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Should prams/pushchairs be allowed in shops?   Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:39 am

I agree wiv wot everyone has been saying...u can't ban push chairs (it must have been a bloke who thought that one up...lol)

One thing I have noticed since being out and about with Hayden and the push Chair and I'm struggling to open a shop door and push the buggy through is that the people around just look and stare....what happened to good old common curtise...wld it really have hurt them to open the door for me?????? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debee
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Should prams/pushchairs be allowed in shops?   Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:40 am

oh dont start me on this one , get sick of people mainly older people i may say , looking at me as if ive to heads when i go into a shop with my pram , and heaven forbid you take one on a bus omg thats a cardinal sin , i always walk everywhere, for one it keeps me fit and for another it costs a bomb for me and 3 kids on a bus but the other month jack wasnt well and had to get him gps quick i jumped on the bus , and the coment s i recieved from the people on ther ie i didnt do that in my day , ooh some peoplke are so lazy , oh these mothers have it made today among others ,god first and last time i take jack on a bus lol
soz for rant lol debxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loudun
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Should prams/pushchairs be allowed in shops?   Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:06 am

I personaly would have turned around and told them what i though, they would have soon shut up......but that's just me....xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Should prams/pushchairs be allowed in shops?   

Back to top Go down

DEBATE: Should prams/pushchairs be allowed in shops?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2