HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Birthing Centre Tour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
uksammy
Pensioner
Pensioner

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Birthing Centre Tour   Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:40 am

I'm soooooooo angry.

Ok we have Hemel hospital 2 mins up the road from me which is where I had Kerrie..in the birthing centre. It was perfect, clean, relaxing, friendly, big rooms, everything you needed. But it closed.

So now I have to go to Watford hospital. They have a birthing centre too as well as a maternity ward. I hadn't been to this hospital before. Me and Craig were astonished when we got there. There was a grotty old car park which wasn't very big. The buildings looked old and dinghy. It didn't look anyting near as nice as Hemel.

Anyway we had a tour round the birthing centre and the rooms are tiny and not as nice as Hemel.....I want Hemels bithing centre back....

I know I should be grateful that I can use the birthig centre and fingers crossed not have to go in the main hospital...but just comparing the two birthing units I can not beleive they got rid of Hemels.

Now I am not looking forward to it as much...the staff we're a bit freaky and I want to go to HEMEL!!!!!!

The other thing is they want to close Hemel hospital down completely so we all have to use Watford...why cant they close Watford and come here, ours is much nicer and i'm sure it's bigger too!

Sorry just needed to rant!!

Thanks for listening! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Centre Tour   Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:23 am

Its always the case with this crappy Gov! They get rid of things that benefit and keep the crap! Yes, they should have gotten rid of that old hospital and kept the better one! I dont get it. Our local hospital has just been refurbed to a 'super' hospital. I havent been there since the change, so I hope its better than the old one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janey
child
child

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Centre Tour   Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:36 pm

Awwww you rant as much as you want Sammy. At the end of the day you want your baby to be born in the nicest place possible. I'd feel grieved too if I had to give birth somewhere like your describing.
Are you not allowed to take candles and things in or just things that are going to brighten the room up a bit to make it a bit more special?

Hugs Janey xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.slimmingworldsupport.editboard.com
uksammy
Pensioner
Pensioner

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Centre Tour   Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:20 am

Yeah there are nice things like the candles and aromatherapy, music 'n things...its just not as nice as Hemels....maybe I had it too good first time round!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
Janey
child
child

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Centre Tour   Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:19 pm

Hemel obviously set a very high standard.. Awww you'll be ok Sammy.. You just put your foot down and tell them if there's anything your not happy with.
Not long to go now.. You must be sooo excited Jump
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.slimmingworldsupport.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Centre Tour   

Back to top Go down

Birthing Centre Tour
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1