HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

cuddles needed....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: cuddles needed....   Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:52 pm

i've had such a poooooooooooooo day thumbsdown

and to be honest i think it is silly things that have made it poo ....

it all started this morning

which also needs a bit of explaining before i get to this morning ....... my friend ...who has been my best friend for 11 years !! has recently said he would like it if we were a couple .... and i have be thinking about it recently too .... but i've just come out of a veryyyy complicated relationship type thing ... and i dunno if i wanna ...jump straight in to something with him or even if i wanna do this in the first place because if it doesnt work out ..... i risk losing him as a friend ....

i was talking to him last night .... and he said he was gonna come round and see me this morning ...about 11 ish

it got to 1 and i though ....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MEN

and then i just started getting annoyed that he is just the same as as my last bf ......... i just known him longer ahhhh

and in the end he was sorting his holiday with his mum and was really sorry .... but i was already annoyed !!

then... i was getting ready to go out earlier ... and everything i put on .....either didnt fit or just looked awful .... so i ended up going out in a crappy pair of jeans and a polo shirt .... and i just looked rubbish ....

and now i just feel like a sack of **** !! cryy

i need to know what you guys think of the whole friend situation because i think it is that ,that is bothering me the most because i just dunno what to do

and thinking about it so much it just making me feel pooer sad

helllllllppppppppppppppp

xxHxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: cuddles needed....   Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:59 pm

ahhhh been there ,done that.

Me and my eldest son's father were like best friends before we got togther.Once we got togther,all was fine....then obviously we split up and I met my hubby.Me and my ex only see's each other now through him seeings Liam,but we are no longer friends like we were at the beginning and will never be,because once you have a relationship,the friendship goes and that is it.It can never be the same and wont feel the same.

At the end of the day it is up too you.But I lost a good friend because of it...but then again I wouldn't have Liam,so really I am sort of glad it happened.

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

child
child

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: cuddles needed....   Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:56 pm

HI Hannah, It sounds to me like your feeling under a bit of pressure here.. Only you can decide if you want to take this friendship further
As you say, you've just come out of a very complicated relationship and jumping into another one so soon might not be the best idea in the world. Your feeling very vulnerable at the moment and you musn't feel pressurised by yourself or your friend into making rash decisions.. If your not ready for this, you just need to explain to your friend that you think the world of him but your not ready for a new relationship yet.. That way he shouldn't feel rejected and if he thinks enough of you, he'll respect that until a time when you feel you are ready to take the plunge, if at all.
Friendships that turn into relationships can be be very tricky to say the least. If it all works out then Great! but if not there is always the risk that you'll never be able to go back to the way you were when you were just friends.

There's nothing wrong with telling your friend how you feel about him.. Friendships as well as relationships are built on truth and being open with each other. Maybe if you explain to him that you like him but are not quite sure if your ready to take things further because of your past relationship.. your not closing the door on him completely.
Tell him that your frightened incase things don't work out and what it might do to your relationship.. BE open, BE honest and follow your heart

As for you feeling like a pile of poop and looking awful in everything you tried on clothes wise this morning is probably the backlash of how you were feeling earlier in the morning..

I'm sure you didn't look awful, afterall your losing weight like nobodies business.. It's more likely to do with your self esteem.. this will get better as you lose more weight and your self confidence grows.

Kep your chin up hunny and talk to your friend

Sending you a massive hug
Love Janeyxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.slimmingworldsupport.editboard.com
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: cuddles needed....   Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:13 am

Janey wrote:

As you say, you've just come out of a very complicated relationship and jumping into another one so soon might not be the best idea in the world. Your feeling very vulnerable at the moment and you musn't feel pressurised by yourself or your friend into making rash decisions.. If your not ready for this, you just need to explain to your friend that you think the world of him but your not ready for a new relationship yet.. That way he shouldn't feel rejected and if he thinks enough of you, he'll respect that until a time when you feel you are ready to take the plunge, if at all.

I agree with that totally. If he thinks the world of you, then he should give you that time and respect to think about things. Dont jump right in there, you could end up making a huge mistake and regretting it for the rest of your life. Take your time and dont feel presurred hun.

Great advice btw Janey Very Happy

Hugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~xHannahx~

Female

PostSubject: Re: cuddles needed....   Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:06 am

hey girls

i have spoke to him loads .. ad he knows how i feel about the whole thing ... and is very understanding ...

we are seeing a bit more of each other ... which is nice but im by no means going to jump in to anything too soon , which he knows Clap

i feel loads better today Thumbup

and im gonna go for a great big chinese in a minute lol

xxHxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janey
child
child

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: cuddles needed....   Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:18 am

Awwww that's brilliant news Hannah, I'm really glad you managed to sort things out.

Enjoy your chinese hunny, everyones entitled to a day off the diet once in a while Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.slimmingworldsupport.editboard.com
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: cuddles needed....   Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:23 am

I'm glad you spoke to him about it! Its great that he totally understands! Mmm chinese Very Happy My fav! Go girl!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~xHannahx~

Female

PostSubject: Re: cuddles needed....   Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:42 am

it was really yummy Rasberry

although i always seem to be hungry quicker after eating chinese ....hmm

oh im going to the driving range tomoro with matt and his bro ...to laugh at them ... i have no interest in golf .... but it makes me laugh how people that play take it sooooo seriously ....

although i think he thinks im gonna be his cheerleader :cheer2: .... im gonna be laughing heh

xxHxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: cuddles needed....   Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:32 am

lol hannah. Why dont you have a go and show them men hows it done! Clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content