HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Crazy but kinda funny

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
newmotherhood
Teenager
Teenager

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2006-08-11

PostSubject: Crazy but kinda funny   Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:38 pm

It seems like every where I look now and days I see pregnant women. Well I wanna tell a story and I wanna see other opinions, thoughts or any thing of course.

My cousins girlfriend just had a baby. She did not know at all that she was pregnant of course he nor anyone knew. she did not have any prenatle care at all and thank god that baby came out healthy 7 pounds a little baby boy they had. Now wen she went into labour she did not know. She went to school and was feeling very crampy and crappy (she was like this for the whole day) The funny thing about this and Its not to be mean but, she told her mom she thinks shes preg. to get her a test. right at that moment and time her water broke. Wen she got to the hospital she was 8 centemeters. All us women know 8 is to late for anything to take for pain. Poor girl had to go natural no choice. These two were not prepared at all they are so lucky that the family cared and supported them all the way. weird
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Crazy but kinda funny   Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:42 pm

newmotherhood wrote:
It seems like every where I look now and days I see pregnant women. Well I wanna tell a story and I wanna see other opinions, thoughts or any thing of course.

My cousins girlfriend just had a baby. She did not know at all that she was pregnant of course he nor anyone knew. she did not have any prenatle care at all and thank god that baby came out healthy 7 pounds a little baby boy they had. Now wen she went into labour she did not know. She went to school and was feeling very crampy and crappy (she was like this for the whole day) The funny thing about this and Its not to be mean but, she told her mom she thinks shes preg. to get her a test. right at that moment and time her water broke. Wen she got to the hospital she was 8 centemeters. All us women know 8 is to late for anything to take for pain. Poor girl had to go natural no choice. These two were not prepared at all they are so lucky that the family cared and supported them all the way. weird

omg omg i hear stories like this in women's magazines all the time lol. Its amazing stuff really. I think to myself, 'How on earth could it happen' haha. Jawdrop
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Crazy but kinda funny
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1