HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Benefits I gained with the girdle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
debora79
NewBorn
NewBorn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Benefits I gained with the girdle   Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:34 am

I would like to share with my pregnant readers the experience I gained with the girdle I purchased from the MEDIQUIPPED.COM website. Since I am planning on giving birth to a baby, I browsed between sites dealing with anything related to babies. Then, I suddenly saw this girdle, which is said to be wonderful. At first thought, I doubted (about truth in advertisement) and in second thought I decided to try and experience. Indeed, I purchased this girdle made of flexible and pleasant fabric. Since the very first day, I sensed great relief. The girdle provided support for my back and a sense of immediate relief. Since I work in a workplace where I need to run around a lot during work, I surprisingly found out that those annoying back aches did not return at the end of my working day, and I felt I can still stand on my feet without effort (something which did not happen earlier). The girdle supported me all day long and made me feel a sense of flying.
I wore the girdle every single day during my pregnancy period.
The manufacturers said that using the girdle prevents also the vein problem which is a bothering and annoying phenomenon in itself, and the jewel in the crown using the girdle also prevents the phenomenon of cracks in the top layer of the skin.
Indeed, I can see today, after going through everything, that the skin of my abdomen is smooth and without any sign of shrinking. As aforesaid, I wanted to share with my readers all the benefits I gained by using this wonderful girdle, and I intend to keep it for my next pregnancy. Wink
http://dsguide.stores.yahoo.net/maternity-belt.html

omg Debora
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loudun
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Benefits I gained with the girdle   Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:44 am

thanks for sharing that with us....xxx