HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My lil Jewlie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
newmotherhood
Teenager
Teenager

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2006-08-11

PostSubject: My lil Jewlie   Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:28 am

My lil Jewlie will be 3 weeks tomarrow omg has she changed. Every day I stare at her n glance into her eyes. WOW this is my child, my creation wat a wonderful feeling. The most warming feeling in the world is haveing her glance back into my eyes. This lil life is gonna depend on me. I have to be there for her of course shes my world. Im a first time mom so I never had this feeling before. Im so glad baby Jewlie became apart of me and came into my world to make it better and warm. hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uksammy
Pensioner
Pensioner

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My lil Jewlie   Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:25 am

Aww she is gorgeous. I know exactly what you mean, I wouldn't like to think what life would be like if I didn't have Kerrie, she just makes everything better, she's learning new things all the time and it's great being the one to teach her. It is funny how fast they grow, I get broody when I see a new born which is why we're having another one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/uksammy

My lil Jewlie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ChatBox :: Parents Lounge-
Jump to: