HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My lost Angel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: My lost Angel   Thu May 24, 2007 9:06 am

I would like to share my story with you all.
November 2004 me and my Hubbie (then boyfriend) had the shocks of our lifes!!! My period was late and something made me do a test although i thought no way as we had been careful and a few weeks before our condom had split at the end of having sex and didnt even occur to us i might get pregnant, but here we were looking at the test in amazement!!!
A few days later after we had come to terms with it we decided to tell our parents and close family so they could support us we were lucky we had a house and had been together for years so ther was no reason not to have the baby!!
A few weeks later i noticed one spot of blood in my knickers and panicked like hell the dr said it was common and unless i had a stomace ache or the bleeding got worse just to get bed rest for a few days. How ever the day after it got worse so we went to the hospital to get checked over.
It was truly the worst time ever if was cold and heartless and they touched poked and proded the dr was forgein and all though i am no way racist found it really difficult to understand what he was telling me!!!!
They said they thought i was miscarring and to be sure took some blood to test and i had to phone bk after the weekend.
That was the longest weekend of my life the bleeding got worse and so did the pain so in the back of my mind i already knew it was over but wanted to check with the blood results.
Me and my partner couldnt bare to phone so my mum bless her did i could tell by her face what the results were!!!
I had lost my baby i was only 8 weeks pregnant but the accident had become something magical that we were so excited about.
I sat ther for days thinking why was it my fault did i do something wrong ect ect. A few weeks later i finally plucked up the courage to go out again and went on a works christmas party and got legless and when i got home jumped on my partner lol
Late december i was due my period and dreading it to bring bk all those feeling of the last time but after a week it had not come something i dont know what made me do a test in private and the result i got was shocking!! positive i did a further 3 just to check then told my partner at first we though it was left over hormones from before as it seemed impossible to get pregnant form one time and so close to the miscarriage
Hey we were wrong because 9 months later we gave birth to my beautiful son Callum. this pregnancy enabled me to get over the miscarriage but i still wonder what could have been the first baby would have been just 1 month older than callum so weird!!!!
I think it was ment to be some how xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for listening know its a long one

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: My lost Angel   Thu May 24, 2007 9:10 am

Thankyou for your story maz
sorry too hear about your loss...

You got a happy ending in the end.

Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: My lost Angel   Thu May 24, 2007 12:26 pm

what a lovely story, congrats babes!

:O)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: My lost Angel   Fri May 25, 2007 12:33 am

Aww, sorry to hear about your loss hun. I''m glad things turned out great for you both though. xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marieellerton
NewBorn
NewBorn

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My lost Angel   Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:38 am

itshard losinga c hild im glad u had a susess 2nd time round xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loudun
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: My lost Angel   Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:31 pm

Thanks for sharing your story, glad things worked out for you both in the end....xxx ((hugs))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: My lost Angel   Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:01 am

ahhh what a happy ending to such a sad story thanks for sharing it with us xxx

PostSubject: Re: My lost Angel   

Back to top Go down

My lost Angel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top