HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JOSPARKLE
NewBorn
NewBorn

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 3:03 am

just found out im pregnant proberly about 6 weeks a bit worried about having number 3 tiredness and still having ot do school runs and so on when girls start school sep if anyone has any advice of experience with 3 please would like to hear from you thanks jo :Hello:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 3:10 am

Hi Jo

Welcome

I have 3 children.
eldest Boy 12. Girl 3 and 8 month boy.

Really hun,you do adjust.It just comes naturally and you will get into a routine. I can see why you are a little worried if you were not prepared.

But believe me,once you have had your third bubs,you will find it is easier then you thought.Obviously you will have your days of being tired,but enjoy your pregnancy and we will give you all the support here that you need.Just ask any question's you want.

NewBorn
NewBorn

Female

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 3:42 am

thanks just moved into new house too so haven't really settled yet but hopefully will be by the time the buba is born joining new doctors today so will hopefully find out some more info hospital nearest to me and so on got my 3 yr old birthday party this sat trying to prepare for that also hope the weather is good as its in the garden any ideas to keep kids entertained also would like to hear your ideas thanks jo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 3:54 am

I had a little bouncy castle for my kids too play in. Or small ball pool.

Hide sweets in the garden etc :)

Grown-up
Grown-up

Female
Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 4:56 am

Blimely you have a lot going on at the moment then with just moving house, party etc!
Hope all goes well with your pregnancy and dont forget to rest from time to time!

:welcome2: to baby talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JOSPARKLE
NewBorn
NewBorn

Female

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 5:07 am

I have a trampoliene and swings etc but its the amount that are coming , sweets in the garden is a gd idea i was going to do musical bumps and statues and the passle passle do you think i should have a set time for when all the children eat or just let them help them selves thanks jo i know after the weekend i should be able to relax more got another 3 partys in the month of june but thats being laid on so thats cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uksammy
Pensioner
Pensioner

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 5:09 am

:Hello:

Congrats on your third pregnancy :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 5:10 am

Be best too let the kids have their play time before food.Otherwise you may have some sicky kids running around lol.

Up too you really.I had them doing activities before food and then sit down and more calm activities after food like pass the parcel etc.

NewBorn
NewBorn

Female

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 5:13 am

thankyou i hope i can get things moving at the doctors down here just cat wait for the first scan it really puts your mind at rest and it seems more real how old are your children jo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 5:19 am

12 yrs... 3 yrs and 8 months :)

Let us know how you get on hun...dont forget we are here if you need a chat.we also have instant chat room at the bottom and another smaler one in portal

Pensioner
Pensioner

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 5:29 am

I had to move docs just as I was first pregnant with my second and they got things moving quite quick.

My girls are 22 months and 4 weeks old. i would like another maybe when Aislyn is one as I like the age gap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
JOSPARKLE
NewBorn
NewBorn

Female

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 8:20 am

joined docs seeing nurse tommorrow and doc on friday so thats ut my mind at ease and the girls are regestered too its lovely having to girls so close together in age they play brilliantly all the time odd moments but not many they love each other to bits, got an engagement party tonight think a bit of me time will be nice with friends even if i stay for just few hours jo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 8:22 am

Hi Welcome to BabyTalk Clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JOSPARKLE
NewBorn
NewBorn

Female

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 8:24 am

hi ya, thankyou how r u?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue May 29, 2007 8:24 am

I'm great thanks for asking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Wed May 30, 2007 5:24 am

grats and welcome xxxxxxx

NewBorn
NewBorn

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:24 pm

Hug Hello and welcome , i have only just joined this site but i also have three children and yes life is hectic but you adjust!!! mine are age 12. 6 and 2 years. trying to potty train the 2 year old at present!!

Love

Karenxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JOSPARKLE
NewBorn
NewBorn

Female

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:08 am

you left gaps do you think its harder or easier with close or big gaps jo x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:15 am

Hey hun

How are things going ??

have you been to the drs yet ??

how did the evening out go ??

hehe sorry about all the questions lol!

xxHxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mummyethel
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:41 am

welcomebaby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dee2
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:39 am

Hello
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shrram
Infant
Infant

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:10 pm

Congratulations. I would love 2 have another baby but other half say's no. I've got 2 girls. E njoy the party hope all goes well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manicmummy
NewBorn
NewBorn

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:31 pm

I think whatever gap you have it is difficult!! lol! Kids don't come with a manual!! i gues there are pro's and cons to both sides. My 6 year 3 months gap wa snot deliberate, it is the way it happened, we tried for three years with my second one before i fell pregnant with him, then it only took me 6 months to fall for my daughter who is 2. I guess it show's us w e can't plan!!! Jump

I find it hard when doing activities to find things that are suitable for all three of them, although my 12 year old does love to go to the farm with his brother and sister and gets great delight in showing them all the animals. But equally i think it must be hard at times if you ahve short gaps as there is lots to deal with if you have under fives anyway.

Good luck with everything and enjoy the pregnancy, our children grow so fast, i try to make the most of them all.

Love

Karenxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mummyethel
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:12 am

hug
welcome! x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way   

Back to top Go down

HI I am mum of 2 girls 4 and 3 and baby on the way
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1