HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I don't want more stretch marks!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
uksammy
Pensioner
Pensioner

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: I don't want more stretch marks!!   Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:32 am

I am really being carefull not to eat as much as I did last pregnancy as I got huge. I want to stay slim and have a perfect bump...yeah right as if that's going to happen!

Anyone got any tips for not getting swollen? Will I get more stretch marks?
I know breastfeeding really helped me lose weight and I went to the gym as soon after as I could. But I'm hoping it was all the sweets I ate that made me so fat!

This time I won't be pregnant in the summer thank god so i'm hoping I won't get swollen!!

dontknow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: I don't want more stretch marks!!   Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:38 am

Im afraid you cant prevent stretchmarks if your going to get them,you will.Maybe intake more water to help moisturise the skin.Skin creams imo are a farce,They may help a little,but wont completely stop them. Unfortunatly Sam,I am one of them unlucky woman who hasnt alot of Elasticity in my skin either and so it will pull and tear with stretch.So I am a sufferer too.

Weight side of it...I went back into a size 10 jeans with Liam.But courtney finished me off and I put weight on all over,but managed to get back down again abit. And now with Kai thats it.Saw picture of myself the other day and omg ....Do I really look that big?

I want my body back :bawl:

Pensioner
Pensioner

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: I don't want more stretch marks!!   Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:49 am

I'm really bad for not drinking...I'm never thirsty maybe I should start drinking water! Yuk!

Well as they say it took you 9 months to put on the weight so it'll take that long to come off...unless you're really lucky! I've only just been getting into some of my size 8's and now i'm gonna get fat again!!! Arghhhh!

And no you're not fat at all! Hugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I don't want more stretch marks!!   Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:49 am

I was lucky when I had my Son, I only got a few stretch marks on my boobs. I went from having nothing to like Jordon over night haha. But now they are all sad lol thumbsdown booooo! Oh well!

There's not really much you can do to prevent them appearing, just drink lots of water and milk. (I heard drinking milk is also good for your babies skin)

/Beckie :Hi:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want more stretch marks!!   

Back to top Go down

I don't want more stretch marks!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1