HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rehearsal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Rehearsal   Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:08 pm

Well tonight we had our Wedding Rehearsal, pleased to say that it went very smoothly, and hope it goes that well on Saturday lol. I'm so apprehensive now and cant wait!!!

Jump Jump Jump Jump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up

Female
Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Rehearsal   Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:22 pm

I will never forget my wedding rehersal, my nephew was 3 years old at the time and he came along as he was page boy, well you know in the church they sometimes have the really tall candles, he only went a knocked one over and the candle broke into about 5 pieces, luckily the holder was ok, it only just missed the vicar! It was so embarrassing but it was the vicars fault as we were trying to get him to sit still and the vicar said just let him wonder round!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rehearsal   Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:35 pm

One bit of advice i can give you is this make sure you really enjoy and take in your wedding day!!! its your day rise above any problems that may occur and enjoy yourself!!!!
As you will not belive how quickly it goes!!!

I got married sept 06 and had a great day!!! but hit a real low after as i knew that was it all those months of planning gone!!!
Have a fab time hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Rehearsal   Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:44 pm

LOL Shez, our Vicar also says that Kids should be Kids, and if they want to wonder around then fine Scared

Yes Maz, I was thinking the other night about what you're on about. All that planning and excitment for it to end in a day! cryy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rehearsal   

Back to top Go down

Rehearsal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ChatBox :: This & That Room-
Jump to: